Get out of awkward situations by giving yourself a fake-call.
* Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
* Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
* The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
* the app is renamed to FCM Pro once it's installed. Use back button to end call
* pick contact from phone book as fake caller
* customize ringtone & vibration-alarm clock
* add fake call to call log
* play pre-recorded voice when call is answered
* You can schedule multiple fake-calls from devils, evils or whatever. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends!
* shortcut for quick fake-calling(the widget has been replaced with a shortcut). You can use guesture on home screen to trigger a fake call if you use home application such as Go Launcher Ex that supports using guesture to invoke a shortcut. See http://blog.mobileappbuilder.com/post/9270653909/howto-initiate-a-fake-call-with-a-swipe-of-finger-on for instruction
* can schedule fake call on a particular time(some users have used it as an alarm)
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run, and your already-scheduled fake-calls will not work.
There's no adware/malware on this app. The app requires the read/write contact permissions as it lets you pick contact from address book as a fake caller and add fake calls to your call history of your phone. It DOESN'T send any contact info to anyone. The app asks for "COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION" as we want to know roughly which part of the world you are in so that we can better localize our app. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support a@t mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.
Fake-Call Me Pro - Xmas Santa is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Fake-Call Me Pro - Xmas Santa (version 1.4.4) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 288 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.